Birsa Classic Method Sparkling Cuvèe
Steel fermentation after direct soft pressing. 80% of the wine in stainless steel and the other 20% in used barriques. Then it had bottle refermentation.
Cuvèe harvest from all over the hill.
Straw color. Tendentially lean and dry with hints of emoli. Fine but persistent bubble. In the mouth you can perceive the aging on the lees, closing elegant and clean.
Excellent companion for aperitifs. It goes hand in hand with raw fish and meat.
Serve very cold, from glacé to 8 degrees, evaluating according to the season.